Last Modified: February 3, 2020
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website us.havaianas.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information Collection and Use
The Website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Website, and understanding how visitors use the Website. Cookies can also help customize the Website for visitors. We do not collect personal information via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Surveys & Polls
From time-to-time our Website requests information from users via surveys or polls. Participation in these surveys or polls is voluntary. Survey and poll information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Website.
Distribution of Information
To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns, and if you give us an email address to use the "email a friend" feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipient(s).
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these agencies or companies for marketing purposes.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Commitment to Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from us allow you to opt out of further mailings. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Notification of Changes
Privacy Contact Information
Note to California Residents
If you are a California resident, please see our Privacy Notice for California Residents.