Sale Category: All items in Flip Flop Sale, Accessories Sale and Rain Boot Sale category are up to 40% off. Prices as marked and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
Havaianas Sand Breakers Social Media Contest
*NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Contest (the “Contest”) is only open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 as of the date of entry and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Alpargatas USA, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted starting on or about September 14, 2016 at 9:00am EST and ending on September 14, 2016 at 4:00pm EST (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be posted by 4:00pm EST that day.
4. How to Enter: The Sponsor will post a picture on Instagram of the Havaianas flip flop installation at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park (the “Havaianas Installation”). The Contest can be entered by responding with a comment on the post guessing how many flip flops were used to build the Havaianas Installation. The Contest can also be entered by posting an image to Instagram featuring the Havaianas Installation and tagging @havaianasusa using the hashtags #contest and #HavaianasSnowySummer. In the caption, the entrant must provide a numerical guess of the number of flip-flops contained within the installation. For example “75 @havianasusa #contest #HavaianasSnowySummer”.
The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter only once during the Contest Period. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods to create entries or registrations or reverse engineer any software relating to the Contest will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Instagram account provided by Instagram. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive a Havaianas prize pack (the “Prize”). In order to be considered a winner an entrant must correctly guess the amount of flip-flops contained in the Havaianas Installation along with the entry requirements identified above (each a ‘Winner”). If multiple entrants guess the correct amount of flip flops during the Contest Period all will be considered a Winner and awarded the Prize. The Prize is valued at approximately $350. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of Prize award. The specific items making up the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use each Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: If you guess the correct amount of flip-flops and follow the entry requirements you will be considered a Winner. The odds do not increase or decrease depending on the amount of entrants.
7. Winner notification: Winners of the Contest will be notified via direct message on Instagram by 5:00PM EST on September 14, 2016. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed affidavit of eligibility and release as required, Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering the Contest you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Contest, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. General Terms and Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Rules. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by these Rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of the law and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Contest you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering the Contest you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; and/or (vi) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest.
11. Disputes: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction located in Orange County in the State of Florida. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of any of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Alpargatas USA, Inc., 33 East 33rd Street, Suite 501, New York, New York 10016. Requests must be received no later than October 1, 2016.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Alpargatas USA, Inc., 33 East 33rd Street, Suite 501, New York, New York 10016.